Sunday 9 March 2014

No Make up Sunday


Hey everyone! Now I don't know about where you are, but down here on the coast it has been THE most gorgeous day ever, shame I had to spend most of  it working, boooo! But anyway, whenever its slightly warm or sunny  I always feel like I shouldn't wear make up, I should just let my skin enjoy the sunshine, so today I had a no make up day! I obviously didn't go to work with a completely bare face, that would scare away the customers, so I used these few products:

-Garnier BB cream in Light
-Garnier Tinted Eye Roll On in Light
-Gosh BB Skin Perfecting Kit
-Blistex Lip Brilliance


I think I'm going to start having more no make up days, it makes me feel nice and fresh, but whenever I start not wearing make up everyday I kind of get addicted to not wearing it, like last summer, I spend about 2 months wearing no make up at all, not even a BB cream, I won't be letting it go that far this time, but atleast 1 day a week maybe. 

I hope this gives you some inspiration to have a no make up day soon, 
Jess x

8 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely make-up look:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wear makeup and I agree that it does make your skin feel more free.I don't have a connection with makeup and I stay away from it for some reason.But I do use lip balm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful day in Hertfordshire too :) lovely no make up look, wish I had the confidence to go out with less on but only feel like I can when I have a tan!

    Ioanna | www.heartsstarsandprettylittlethings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skin looks gorgeous, wish I had the confidence to leave the house without mascara!! Amazing look, really want the Garnier BB cream and eye roll on now :) xxx

    www.beautybunnyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely gorgeous with minimal make up - you have such perfect skin!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the exact same way! My face just needs fresh air! (: Beautiful with or without the enhancements.

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete