Saturday 1 March 2014

Minimal Makeup Day!


Hello everybody! I can't even explain how busy I've been lately, so I've barely had any time to check Bloglovin or write any posts:( I apologise!
Anyway, today I'm just going to work and felt like having a 'natural' make up day if that's even possible, I've just gone for a really minimal make up look, just focusing on my skin and having barely anything on my eyes.

I've used :
Avon Flawless Foundation in Nude
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Revlon Bronze Glow Palette
Bourjois Blush
Gosh Brow Palette
Gosh Growth Mascara and Serum

And that's everything! Probably still looks like quite a lot of products but it isn't when you compare it with what most people use daily. Before I go, I just want to tell you how AMAZING the Avon Flawless Foundation is, I've been using it for about 3 years in between trying different foundations, but it's always been the one I inevitably fall back on everytime. It gives such good coverage and leaves a really nice dewy finish, not too shiny, not too matte, just perfect for my skin, (which is combination to oily)

Anyway, see ya's next time!
Jess x

11 comments:

  1. Lovely post, It's good to know that Avon Flawless Foundation is good! Might check it out next time I have a Avon catalogue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love minimal makeup, you look pretty

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, your skin is glowing!

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flawless skin! What a gorgeous look xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning :) x

    theblusherdiaries.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Your make up looks great and you're gorgeous! :) xx

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyebrows look incredible!! Have you done/Can you do a post on how you do them? Great post. xx

    www.beautybunnyy.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look positively stunning, your make up is flawless! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  9. The minimal look is really great, looks good on you!
    I now follow you on Bloglovin :)
    Love, Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your loom gorgeous! this makeup definitely suits you as you don't need a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete