Friday 21 February 2014

My haircare routine


Hello everyone!! I figured today that I've never done a post about hair or haircare, so today is the day that I will. I'm just going to tell you what products I have been using recently and what I do with them. Firstly, here is the products I use. 


So basically, I wash my every other night most of the time, that's if i have the time to do it that often, but it's usually what I aim to do. I've been loving the James Brown Rich Moisture collection at the moment, so I use his shampoo and conditioner every time I wash my hair, and use the James Brown Intensive Moisture Mask once a week, or whenever my hair really needs a bit of rescuing. So once I'm out of the shower, I'll absolutely smother my hair with the Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Defence spray, which smells soooo lovely. I'll then do the same with the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Blow Dry Lotion (that's a mouthful,) I don't put quite as much of this on my hair as the heat defence spray, because its quite thick and you only need a few sprays at the most, I also tend to mostly spray it on my roots and not too much on the ends. Then I go ahead and blow dry my hair, I do this upside down to create maximum volume because I naturally have really flat, straight hair which I hate! Once my hair is dry I'll then just run some of the Avon Advance Techniques Serum through the ends of my hair with my fingers. And thats allll I do, so not too complicated, and all the products I use are from the high street and aren't at all expensive.

Hope you enjoyed my first ever hair post! See you soon.
Jess x

12 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous! I'm desperate for mine to grow. One day I will have princess hair, I hope! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your hair, so beautiful! I must give that shampoo and conditioner range a go:)

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks like so nice. I'll have to look into that hair mask, I've been looking for a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're hair is so long and beautiful. Been trying to grow mine, its slowly but surely getting there, and I mean slowly. haha www.katesperks.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just having a good hair day, doesn't always look nice, trust me! x

      Delete
  5. your hair is so long and beautiful !! mine is slowly but surely growing :)
    Melissa | theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have fantastic hair, I am loving the color!
    Great Post!
    XO
    The Divine Diabetic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to start taking care of my hair as it's in such bad condition :( Yours looks lovely! And I can see why, as you really do look after it xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these products look great. Make your hair look pretty. Hey you have such a cool blog. Follower, follow me: http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/!
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete