Monday 17 February 2014

Everyday Make Up Routine


Hello everybody! This is my routine of the make up I wear on a daily basis when I have work, I mix it up a bit sometimes but this is the general look I usually go for when I have to work :) 

Okay, so firstly (after cleansing and moisturizing) I'll start with the Olay 2 in 1 Primer all over my face, Followed by using the Avon Eye Radiance Brightening Wand under my eyes and on my lids. I'll then put my Garnier BB Eye Roll on in Fair under my eyes, followed by putting the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in light on any blemishes and under my eyes.

Using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush I'll then apply my Revlon Colorstay Foundation in shade Buff, once I've applied my foundation (which takes me FOREVER) ill then grab my Revlon Colourstay Concealer in shade 01 Fair and apply under my eyes (again) I always have really bad under eye circles booo. Then I'll apply my loyal Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent all over my face. 
At this point I usually apply some Maybelline Baby Lips before carrying on.

Right, after allll that, I then use my Real Techniques Contouring Brush and contour my face using the Bourjois Delice De Poudre (choccy bronzer.) Then I use my new Revlon Bronze Glow Palette on the lower part of cheek bones.
Finally I use the Bourjois Blush  (not sure which colour) on the apples of my cheeks.

Right, onto the eyes! First thing I do is my brows, I use the Gosh Brow Palette and mix the lightest shade with the medium shade, followed by the serum which also comes in the palette. I'll then apply my Gosh Growth Serum as close to the lash line as possible, followed by the Avon Eye Radiance Brightening Wand again, this time only to my lids. Followed by my Rimmel Eye Liner Pencil, I just kind of draw a line as close to the lash line as possible and then blend it and soften it using my Real Techniques Detailer Brush. Then I use my Gosh Growth Mascara which has the perfect applicator for seperating your lashes, then over the top of that I use the Maxfactor Excess Volume Mascara (both ends of it.) 

Last but certainly my favourite part, is lippy! I always kind of change what lip product I use but for the past week I've been using Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in 055 Innocent.

That post ended up being a lot longer and wordy than I expected it to be, hope it didn't bore you too much!
Seee you soon xxx
Jess x

18 comments:

  1. Your brows are so nice! x

    - Mel | izzipenelope.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love the lipstick! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I have to agree with those above; your brows are phenom :)

    thanks for sharing your routine girl :)

    www.Desgettier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup looks fantastic! So envious!!

    Laura x
    justanother-page.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gorgeous! I love this soft look ;D Looking forward to your future posts.

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your make up looks lovely and love your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are beautiful! Enjoyed readind this, wasn't too long or wordy at all! Very clear and informative :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely look xx

    caramella0.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have nominated you for the Liebster award!
    For more details, check out my blog!
    http://classygirlschic.blogspot.com/
    Alley xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone for your comments! sorry i was so busy yesterday and didnt get a chance to reply to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your lipstick shade! xx

    Sharlotte //

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so cute! xx

    ~~
    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jess! Thank you for following me:) Great makeup look you've put together! http://www.divinemzm.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're so pretty! I love your makeup especially the blush and brows x x

    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice make up :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/02/leather-jacket-not-interested-cat-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are really pretty! and I love your brows they are like the perfect shape

    ReplyDelete
  17. The make up looks good on you!

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete