Wednesday 12 February 2014

Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm Review!


Ok so I stumbled across this at work on the weekend, sadly it wasn't allowed to be sold yet, so I had to undergo 3 long days of waiting untill today when they were finally put out on the Revlon make up stand! But then I had to try and decide what to go for, I didn't want to buy more than one because I'd seen previous reviews that weren't too positive about them. Anyway, I decided to go for a Lacquer rather than a Matte balm, purely because I cant wait until spring/summer time and I feel like the Lacquer's have a summer feel about them. So, I chose to buy the shade 105 Demure Reservee, which is a gorgeous nude/peach colour, my favourite colour! It goes on sooo nice, its so silky and not sticky at all, it makes your lips feel so moisturized and soft, BUT, there is a downfall, I dont feel like it lasts very long on the lips, it only lasts a few hours before fading away, but if you dont mind topping up your lip lacquer every now and then, then its perfect! 


Here's a photo of the Lacquer on my lips, it's kind of like a 'your lips but better' colour with a peach tint to it, I absolutely love it, mostly because it's exactly the sort of colour I ALWAYS wear. Thank you for reading my first review post, I hope you enjoyed and it, see you soon! 
Jess x

11 comments:

  1. I really need to get my hands on this asap! It seems like the perfect shade!
    Such a lovely review and can't wait to read more of them in the future! :)

    Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like peach/nude tones then you really do! Definitely my new favourite lip product x

      Delete
  2. I love it!! :) Great review x

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, revlon products works really well for me :) xx
    regina-rosecoxen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I really want to try this product <3

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely NEED this! how much is it?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're on an introductory offer at Superdrug for £5.99 at the moment x

      Delete
  6. This is such a gorgeous colour! I can't wait to try the new Revlon Balms! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I like this color on you! I followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this and have been wanting to buy one for a while! I actually did a post including a very similar lip lacquer made by Tarte. This looks really nice though! And love the blog, I'm a new blogger too :) xx

    ReplyDelete