Thursday 13 February 2014

Yummy nutella brownies!


Hi guys! I found this recipe online yesterday and thought i'd give them a go today, and show you. It's literally the easiest, cheapest recipe in the world and basically anyone can do them. Ok, so all you need for this is:
 - 400g jar of Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 60g of self raising flour
Pop all 3 ingredients into a mixing bowl and start whisking away until the mixture looks like this. 


So once there's absolutely no lumps in it and its nice and smooth pop it into a greased and lined baking tin, it doesn't matter what size the tin is, but if you want thick brownies then obviously use a small, deep tin like mine.


Then pop them into the oven at 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, simple as that. To add extra flavour just put a pinch of salt into the mixture, but I chose not to. These brownies could even be made for a last minute valentines day treat, just cut them into heart shapes, hope you guys liked my nutella brownies post! See you soon, much love.
Jess x

16 comments:

  1. Mmm these look amazing < 3
    Great post :)
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting reallyyy hungry from this, yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they look great! Definitely going to try them out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so good! Will definitely be making these some time!
    Beth xxx
    http://doodleanddaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look super duper yummy I was sold at Nutella and brownie looks like this recipe isn't too tricky either can't wait to try this :D x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. must ..try.. this. XD those look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only just tried Nutella out today as I have never had it before and I love it. This is a great idea on how I can use it so thanks for that :D it looks delicious!

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG those look heavenly! This is literally a combination of two of my fave things.. Nutella and brownies!

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, they look delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)
    Anything with Nutella in it is wonderful, I hope when I make them they turn up as good as yours!

    http://sheseeksvictoria.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look heavenly! Even better that they are super easy to make. Cant wait to try these out xx

    alongcamekelly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, these look amazing! I can't believe how easy they are to make either - I'm definitely going to try these.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH.MY.GOODNESS. These look just fabulous! I really want to try this!
    I will most likely fail but ohhh i have to give those a try!

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look delicious! Great post x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look so good, two of my favourite things, nutella and brownies. Looks so simple too. Will definatly be making these.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. those look quite yummy! I just made some brownies myself :-)

    tilolovesvanilla.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete