Thursday 20 February 2014

London tourists for the day


Hi everyone! I've been so rubbish with posting anything lately, and I've barely even had a chance to look on here at all because I've been soooo busy! But finally, at nearly midnight, I have a chance to sit down and write a post. Yesterday I spent the day with my boyfriend and his family in London being tourists, (my favourite thing to do,) but with it being the school half term it was absolutely heaving with people everywhere.


First we headed to the Natural History museum, which we only stayed in for about 45 minutes because we could barely move, and having one buggy and 2 toddlers to drag through the crowds isn't the most fun thing! But anyway, we ended up at South Bank watching the people do their acts for everyone, we went for lunch at the Pizza Hut on the Strand and soon after headed home. All in all it was a lovely day in London. Here are some more photos from the day.





Me and my Boyfriend Justin are going back on the 11th March for a couple of nights, what do you think we should do while we're there?
Jess x

1 comment:

  1. What lovely photos - sounds like a fun day out!

    I've only been to London a few times but last time I took my boyfriend for a birthday dinner in Wahaca - they do Mexican street food and tequila cocktails and it was amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete